The smallest of the new women's-specific Eja Series, the 38L excels at overnight and weekend trips for those who enjoy going light. The incredible AirSpeed suspension's breathable 3-D mesh backpanel provides unmatched ventilation and comfort, and trail-friendly features like Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry combine with strippable features to create the comfortable pack for short, lightweight trips. Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee means you can rest assured we've got you covered if anything happens on the trail. Stripped weight 0.95kg.
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir.
- Removable floating lid with top-and under-lid zippered pockets for storing smaller items.
- Integrated FlapJacket protects packed gear when top lid is removed.
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free.
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut side compression straps.
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops.
- Top lid web loop attachment points for external gear storage.
- Ice axe attachment with bungee tie-off.
- Removable sleeping pad and side compression straps.
- Accessory cord attachment points for external gear storage.
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle.
- Fabrics: MAIN: 100D High Tenacity Nylon | ACCENT: 100D High Tenacity Nylon Triple Check Dobby | BOTTOM: 210D High Tenacity Nylon.
- Load range: 7 - 18 kg.
|Weight||1.11 kg (XS) | 1.13 kg (S) | 1.14 kg (M)|
|Volume||32L (XS) | 35L (S) | 38L (M)|