Offering quieter, more supportive sleep at a tiny packed size, Tensor™ ultralight sleeping pad stands apart as the ultimate minimalist’s best friend. Updated with a zero-profile, micro-adjustable valve and included Vortex™ pump sack, NEMO's lightest sleeping pad uses premium 20D fabrics to shave grams without sacrificing plush comfort.
Spaceframe™ baffles offer unparalleled stability, weight distribution, and a quieter sleeping experience by using low-stretch die-cut trusses to eliminate springiness and keeping your elbows and hips from poking through to the ground. Insulated versions are updated with two layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metalized film, resulting in a lighter, remarkably quiet sleeping pad as compared to the competition, which can be noisy and crinkly at night.
- 8 cm of stable, cushioned loft.
- New, included Vortex™ pump sack provides easy and fast inflation, saves breath at elevation, and minimizes moisture entering the pad.
- New Laylow™ zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve is flush to the pad and offers customized control over your inflation.
- Spaceframe™ baffles offer unparalleled stability and weight distribution.
- Premium 20D fabrics offer a soft luxury feel and shave grams for a minimal packed size and weight.
- Insulated models leverage 2 layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metalized film for lighter and quieter insulation compared to the competition.
- Remarkably quiet sleep as compared with other sleeping pads due to suspended film construction. No loud crinkly noise when shifting in the night.
- Wide range of sizes for exacting bag and tent pairing.
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable.
- INCLUDED: Velcro Strap | Repair kit | Vortex pump sack | Drawstring stuff sack
Construction + Materials
- Color Marigold
- Insulation Aluminized Film
- Fabric 20D PU Polyester
|R-value||-12 to -7°C|
|Dimensions||183 x 51 x 8 cm|
|Rolled size||20 x 8 cm|