The Volt Jacket was designed with the full 12 months of the year in mind. It is equally comfortable to wear whilst working hard in the Australian Alps as it is taking it easy by a sunlit fjord in New Zealand.
- Two map-sized hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips, lined with brushed mesh and positioned clear of a backpack or climbing harness belt.
- Right hand side pocket is larger and features a two way zip so that the opening height can be adjusted and the additional space used to accommodate a map or bulky items.
- Zipped chest pocket for storing GPS or mobile phone.
- Full length, YKK reverse coil front zip with internal storm flap and roll over chinguard.
- Snug protective collar lined with brushed fine microfleece.
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord.
Construction + Materials
POLARTEC® Thermal Pro® Honeycomb creates air pockets, trapping and retaining body heat and delivering outstanding warmth without weight.
DRYACTIV Stretch fleece side and underarm panels for improved fit, flexibility and breathability.
|Fabric||POLARTEC® Thermal Pro® Honeycomb with DRYACTIV stretch fleece side|