Featuring windproof, wicking and breathable fabric Chameleon Lite, which offers a 10,000mm hydrostatic head and 10,000 MVTR, the Women’s VIA Trail Gloves are a lightweight requirement for any serious mountain, trail, fell, sky or alpine runner. With touch sensitive fingertips for adaptability, a flocked nose-wipe and angled cuff to cater for arm movement whilst running, you will not need to take these off to achieve your goals.
- Constructed from softshell Chameleon Lite fabric across the back of the hand and fingers to provide wind and rain resistance in key areas. Benefits from a 10,000mm hydrostatic head and 10,000 MVTR
- Wicking soft brushed back lightweight fleece in the palm of the hand for warmth
- Pre-curved, ergonomic boxwall construction digits for improved dexterity
- Conductive fabric on thumb, index and middle fingertips for use with touch sensitive screens
- Flocked microfleece nose-wipe on thumb
- Angled cuff for complete wrist coverage whilst running
- VIA Trail Series® reflective logo details
- Sizing information - size chart.
MONTANE® recommends that you handwash your Women’s VIA Trail Gloves. Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Do not use a tumble dryer. Drip dry.
|Sizing||XS, S, M, L|