The pull-on VIA Trail Gaiter is a close fitting ankle gaiter for trail and mountain runners alike. The gaiter has been designed to sit closely around an ankle and trail shoes to protect from trail scree and debris getting into your shoe. Stretch panels have been positioned to offer freedom of movement whilst the GRANITE STRETCH softshell panels provide great abrasion resistance where it is needed most.
- Overlocked low profile seams for durability and a close, comfortable fit.
- Cut to fit with most trail running shoes.
- Close fit around ankle to prevent weather and trail debris ingress.
- Silicone elastic at rear for a secure hold on trail shoes.
- Adjustable elasticated underfoot strap for flexibility.
- Underfoot strap is removable and replaceable.
- Rear VIA Trail Series® reflective logo details for mountain safety.
Construction + Materials
- Lower gaiter constructed from GRANITE STRETCH softshell fabric.
- Upper gaiter features a four way stretch panel for reinforcement and freedom of movement.
- GRANITE STRETCH kick patch reinforcement at inner ankle.