Fully featured and designed with all the requirements of serious hill walkers and long distance trekkers in mind, the Ultra Tour Jacket uses super breathable and durable 40 Denier PERTEX® SHIELD fabric to provide reliable waterproof weather protection for long days on the mountain.
- Articulated arms for high reach movement, tailored specifically to prevent hem lift.
- Articulated elbows which move ergonomically with the arms.
- Dropped back hem for enhanced weather protection.
- Fully adjustable 3 point hood designed to fit comfortably with a helmet.
- Adjustable face aperture with internal cord exits.
- Rear and side volume compression for a close fit around head or helmet.
- Stiffened hood peak gives stability and wired edge allows adjustability.
- Internal elastic loop and hook on rear hood compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions.
- Two map-sized A-line mesh lined hand-warmer pockets with covered YKK matte AquaGuard® zips positioned clear of a backpack hip belt.
- External chest pocket with YKK matte AquaGuard® zip, designed to fit GPS or mobile phone without bounce during movement.
- Ergonomic lightweight zip pullers for ease of use when wearing gloves or mitts.
- Full length YKK matte AquaGuard® front zip that is highly water resistant.
- Internal storm guard behind centre front zip with press stud to secure hem and prevent further weather entry.
- Roll over chinguard lined with brushed fine microfleece for comfort next to the mouth and chin.
- Ergonomic centre front zip pullers for ease of use when wearing gloves or mit.
- Underarm pit zips with YKK matte AquaGuard® zips, slightly angled to eliminate bulk and allow for good arm lift.
- Shaped easy to use cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs for a close fit around wrists or gloves.
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord and easy to use cordlocks.
- Rear external Montane hang loop.
- Fit: Athletic Mountain – close-fitting for fast-paced activities.
- More sizing information - size chart.
Construction + Materials
- Constructed from lightweight 40 Denier PERTEX® SHIELD with a durable rip-stop construction, providing reliable waterproof protectio.
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) for effective water shedding.
- 12 - 13 stitch count per inch on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8, creating a tight, clean and strong seam.
- 3mm seam allowance throughout.
|Key Fabrics||40 Denier PERTEX® SHIELD|