The most versatile piece of insulation in the MONTANE® range, the Prism is an essential piece of mountain clothing whatever the activity. Using 40g PrimaLoft® SILVER ECO insulation throughout ensures that the Prism is warm yet lightweight enough to be worn on the move in cool conditions. Used and abused by Mountain Rescue teams across the UK, the Prism can be worn as a mid-layer within any shell system or alone as an outer jacket in drier weather.
- Versatile year round mountain insulation.
- Packable - stuffs into own pocket.
- Synthetic insulation provides effective warmth even when wet.
- Use as either outer or mid-layer.
- Windproof, water resistant, fast drying outer fabric.
- 3 point helmet compatible hood adjustment.
- 2 hand-warmer pockets.
- Low profile cuffs.
- Adjustable hem.
- Articulated arms for high reach movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift.
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with three point adjustment and wired peak.
- Internal elastic loop and hook on rear hood compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions.
- Two hand-warmer pockets positioned clear of a backpack or climbing harness belt.
- Full length reversed and baffled YKK front zip.
- Fine microfleece on inner collar next to chin for extra comfort.
- Low bulk stretch bound cuffs which can be pulled up forearms to aid cooling.
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss.
- Reflective details for mountain safety.
- Stuffs into right-hand pocket for easy storage and use as a small sleeping pillow.
Construction + Materials
- PERTEX® Microlight Mini Rip-stop outer fabric that is completely windproof, fast drying and features an exceptional durable water repellency.
- 40g PrimaLoft® SILVER ECO insulation throughout the body that is warm, packable and exceptionally fast drying.
- 40g PrimaLoft® SILVER ECO in front of and behind the hand-warmer pockets, giving this area 80g of insulation in total.
- PEAQ Synthetic lining that is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying.
|Insulation Type||PrimaLoft® SILVER ECO|
|Outer Fabric||PERTEX® Microlight Mini Rip-stop|