Combining innovative PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume synthetic insulation with THERMO STRETCH PRO fleece panels for enhanced thermal performance and articulation in alpine conditions. The Phoenix Flight can be used either as a mid-layer in cold conditions or as a stand-alone jacket.
- Micro baffle construction.
- Insulated under-helmet hood.
- Full length YKK VISLON® front zip with internal storm flap.
- Articulated arms with engineered tailoring.
- Zipped internal chest pocket.
- Two zipped hand pockets.
- Pre-elasticated cuffs.
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord.
Construction + Materials
- FEATHERLITE Mini Rip-stop 20D outer with DWR.
- 120g (UK 12) PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume insulation.
- THERMO STRETCH PRO grid backed fleece.
|Insulation Type||120g (UK 12) PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume insulation | THERMO STRETCH PRO grid backed fleece|
|Outer Fabric||Featherlite Mini Rip-stop 20D outer with DWR|