MONTANE OXYGEN 32L WOMEN’S BACKPACK
The Women’s Oxygen 32 is the perfect, multi-activity, all season, technical mountain pack for longer, harsher days or overnight trips. Read more
The Women’s Oxygen 32 is the perfect, multi-activity, all season, technical mountain pack for longer, harsher days or overnight trips. Designed to perform in Scottish winter’s, the tough but light RAPTOR Geo fabric will resist rock, snow and ice whilst the Montane tool anchor system allows fast and secure axe attachment.
Equally on summer Alpine trails the shell friendly ZephyrFX back system offers fantastic ventilation and air flow to keep you cool whilst remaining close to your back for superior load carry support and comfort. Combined with its multiple storage options including the innovative side Montane ‘baguette pocket’ the Women’s Oxygen 32 is a lightweight, extremely tough and amazingly versatile large mountain pack for technical multi-activity enthusiasts.
- Constructed from 210 Denier nylon RAPTOR Geo fabric in the main body which is tough yet exceptionally lightweight.
- Featuring a superb DWR and abrasion resistance.
- 420 Denier nylon RAPTOR Endurance durable base panels prevent abrasion against rock surfaces.
- Shell friendly CONTACT Open Mesh back panel for fantastic ventilation.
- Shoulder straps and hip fins feature CONTACT Air Mesh Plus for all day comfort and a quick dry time.
- GRANITE STRETCH skirt around lid for clean and sleek fabric hugging closure.
- Super lightweight HALO lining fabric offers additional protection to contents.
- Sizing information - size chart.