The Women’s Oxygen 24 is the go-to, multi-activity, all season, technical mountain day pack. Designed to perform on a harsh Scottish winter’s day, the tough but light RAPTOR Geo fabric will resist rock, snow and ice whilst the Montane tool anchor system allows fast and secure axe attachment.
Equally on summer Alpine trails the shell friendly ZephyrFX back system offers fantastic ventilation and airflow to keep you cool whilst remaining close to your back for superior load carry support and comfort. Combined with its multiple storage options including the innovative side Montane ‘baguette pocket’ the Women’s Oxygen 24 is a lightweight, extremely tough and amazingly versatile mountain daypack for technical multi-activity enthusiasts.
- Constructed from 210 Denier nylon RAPTOR Geo fabric in the main body which is tough yet exceptionally lightweight.
- Featuring a superb DWR and abrasion resistance.
- 420 Denier nylon RAPTOR Endurance durable base panels prevents abrasion against rock surfaces.
- Shell friendly CONTACT Open Mesh back panel for fantastic ventilation.
- Shoulder straps and hip fins feature CONTACT Air Mesh Plus for all day comfort and a quick dry time.
- Super lightweight HALO lining fabric offers additional protection to contents.
- Sizing information - size chart.