Designed as a versatile mid-layer for cross-discipline adventures in the mountains, the Octane Pull-On uses THERMO Plexus fleece; a fabric with a distinctive marl face and lofted grid backer. The polyester fibres on the back of the fabric trap air whilst wicking moisture away from the body, keeping you warm, dry and comfortable, with the added benefit of POLYGIENE® odour control treatment. Perfect for multi-day use.
- Simplicity of design to build an easy-to-wear warm mid-layer.
- Low profile flatlocked sewn seams in key areas for extra durability and comfort.
- Discreet YKK zipped sleeve pocket.
- 1/3 length YKK reverse coil front zip.
- Low profile cuffs to reduce bulk.
- Rear external Montane hang loop.
Construction + Materials
- THERMO Plexus fleece is a thermally regulating, wicking and fast drying fabric which functions perfectly as a mid-layer and can be worn next to skin if preferred.
- Treated with POLYGIENE® permanent odour control, perfect for multi-day use.
|Fabric||THERMO Plexus fleece treated with POLYGIENE® permanent odour control|