The Ultra Tour 40 is a super lightweight multi day mountain pack. Its unique design features a roll-top closure for fast access to clothing and equipment and large stretch mesh pockets for storage of route maps, water bottles, fly sheets and other essentials. Features a new ‘Comfort Vent Back Pad’ system which offers superb comfort. The ultra lightweight, minimalist nature of the Ultra Tour 40 makes it ideal for fast packing and ultra lightweight backpackers.
• Constructed from RAPTOR Zero fabric in the main body which is tough yet exceptionally lightweight and features a superb DWR and formidable tear resistance
• BACK SYSTEM Ultra lightweight MONTANE® ‘Comfort Vent Back Pad’ has perforated, moulded ribs that provide excellent ventilation and wick moisture away from the body
• Comfort Vent Back Pad’ with CONTACT Open Mesh for enhanced ventilation and airflow.
• Shoulder straps and hip fins feature CONTACT Air Mesh for body-hugging comfort, soft feel and a quick dry time
• Perforated shoulder straps for excellent ventilation and comfort with a central strap spine for structural integrity
• Top tension straps allow pack weight to be pulled closer to the body for stability
• Chest harness with left hand positioned clip prevents bulky buckles over the sternum and increases comfort with its low profile
• Body curve perforated hip fins for excellent comfort, ventilation and strong stability whatever the terrain
• Double tension waist harness for extra stability, pack weight equalisation and ease of use while on the move