Add your review
MONTANE SURGE GORE-TEX JACKET - WOMEN’S
Constructed from very lightweight, breathable and supple 30 Denier GORE-TEX® rip-stop fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ Backer Technology, making it very comfortable next to the skin.
- 12 – 13 stitch count per inch on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8, creating a tight, clean and strong seam.
- 3mm seam allowance on all seams, reducing weight and bulk under the micro-tape and creating a smooth, strong seam.
- Technical tailoring around the arms to prevent arm lift raising the lower hem whilst reaching high.
- Articulated elbow darts for a comfortable and ergonomic fit.
- Tailored to allow light insulation or mid-layers to be worn underneath.
- Fully adjustable hood designed to fit comfortably with warm headwear.
- Adjustable face aperture with internal cord exits.
- Side hood volume compression for a close fit around head.
- Stiffened hood peak gives stability and wired edge allows adjustability.
- Mid-height collar offers increased weather protection when required.
- Internal elastic loop and hook on rear hood compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions.
- Two A-line hand-warmer pockets with YKK matte AquaGuard® zips positioned clear of a backpack or climbing harness belt.
- Ergonomic lightweight zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves or mitts Internal bonded zipped left hand side pocket.
- Full length YKK matte AquaGuard® front zip that is highly water resistant.
- Internal storm flap behind centre front zip together with press stud to secure hem and prevent further weather entry.
- Roll over chinguard lined with brushed fine microfleece is comfortable next to the mouth and chin.
- Shaped hook and loop adjustment around the cuffs for easily cinching to a close fit.
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord.
- Rear external MONTANE® hang loop.
|Key Fabrics||GORE-TEX® C-KNIT™ 30 Denier mountain shell|
|Recommended Use||backpacking, mountaineering|