MONTANE FEATHERLITE MICRO DOWN JACKET MEN’S
The exceptionally light Featherlite Micro Down Jacket is highly versatile for Winter activities, whether as a mid-layer when moving quickly in really cold conditions or as outer insulation on cool evening camps. Read more
The Montane Featherlite Micro Jacket is a super packable, lightweight insulation for year round mountain use. Tailored to provide unhindered body movement, the Featherlite Micro Jacket features high quality down and utilizes PERTEX Quantum to deliver windproof protection and high breath-ability.
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift.
- The premium down inside this product has been certified through the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) to ensure that it is the most responsibly sourced down available.
- Track my Down™ for comprehensive traceability information about the down used in this product.
- Micro baffle anatomical construction allowing perfect loft space for the down.
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip.
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss.
- Includes a MONTANE stuff sac perfect for storage on the move.
- Sizing information - size chart.
Construction + Materials
- Lightweight, 100% windproof PERTEX® Quantum Rip-stop outer with a superior DWR.
- 130g of high quality 90/10 Allied Feather & Down Titanium water resistant fluorocarbon-free HyperDRY™ ECO down at 750+ fill power, certified non live plucked and non force fed.
- PEAQ Down lining that is comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying.
|Insulation Type||HyperDry 750+ goose down|
|Outer Fabric||PERTEX® Classic Eco|