MONTANE FEATHERLITE DOWN JACKET MEN’S
Insulation doesn't get much lower in weight or bulk than this. Exceptionally light, the Featherlite™ Down Jacket is highly versatile for year round mountain activities. Read more
Insulation doesn’t get much lower in weight or bulk than this. Exceptionally light, the Featherlite™ Down Jacket is highly versatile for year round mountain activities. Wear as a mid-layer when moving quickly in really cold conditions or as outer insulation on cool evening camps. Packing down to the size of a large orange, it will hardly be noticed when stowed in your backpack, whilst the PERTEX® Quantum outer fabric allows the down to loft to its capacity on demand.
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift.
- The premium down inside this product has been certified through the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) to ensure that it is the most responsibly sourced down available.
- Track my Down™ for comprehensive traceability information about the down used in this product.
- Fully adjustable down filled technical hood designed to fit comfortably over a climbing helmet.
- Adjustable face aperture with three point adjustment.
- Foam reinforced hood peak for stability.
- Internal elastic loop and hook on rear head compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions.
- Two hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips.
- Chest pocket for handy essentials in the mountains.
- Internal right hand side drop pocket.
- Full length YKK reverse coil front zip.
- Internal storm flap behind centre front zip for increased weather protection.
- Roll over chinguard lined with brushed fine microfleece is comfortable next to the mouth and chin.
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss.
- Includes a Montane stuff sac perfect for storage on the move.
- Sizing information - size chart.
Construction + Materials
- Lightweight, 100% windproof PERTEX® Quantum Rip-stop outer with a superior DWR.
- 140g of high quality 90/10 Allied Feather & Down Titanium water resistant fluorocarbon-free HyperDRY™ ECO down at 750+ fill power, certified non live plucked and non force fed.
- PEAQ Down lining that is comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying.
- Micro baffle anatomical construction allowing perfect loft space for the down.
|Insulation Type||750+ fill goose down|
|Outer Fabric||PERTEX® Quantum|