Using a super breathable 20 Denier PERTEX® SHIELD 2.5 layer waterproof fabric combined with a minimalist feature set, the Women’s Minimus Stretch Ultra Jacket is lightweight and packable with added stretch to allow for an active, close fit. Perfect for running and endurance mountain activities.
- Technical tailoring around the arms to prevent arm lift raising the lower hem whilst reaching high.
- Articulated elbow darts for a comfortable and ergonomic fit.
- 2 point adjustable low profile hood designed to fit comfortably with headwear.
- Adjustable face aperture with internal cord exits.
- Pre-elasticated rear compression for a close and comfortable fit around the head.
- Stiffened hood peak gives stability and wired edge allows adjustability.
- Two mesh lined hand-warmer pockets with covered YKK matte AquaGuard® zips positioned clear of a backpack.
- MP3 player or phone cord exit point inside left hand pocket.
- Ergonomic lightweight zip pullers for ease of use when wearing gloves or mitts.
- Full length YKK lightweight matte AquaGuard® front zip that is highly water resistant.
- Internal storm guard behind centre front zip with lower press stud to secure hem and prevent further weather entry.
- Press stud zipper closure system allows venting through an open front zip whilst ensuring the jacket is secured to the body.
- Ergonomic centre front zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves or mitts.
- Roll over chin guard lined with brushed fine microfleece for comfort next to the mouth and chin.
- Shaped easy to use cuffs with partial elastication for a close fit around wrists or gloves.
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord and easy to use cord locks.
- Stuffs into own hand pocket to make a tiny pack size for stowing in a running pack.
- Reflective VIA Trail Series® logo details.
- Rear external Montane hang loop.
- Fit: Mountain Run - close fitting and designed for mountain trail running.
- More sizing information - size chart.
Construction + Materials
- Constructed from lightweight, waterproof 20 Denier PERTEX® SHIELD 2.5 layer fabric with stretch for added comfort and ease of movement during fast-paced mountain activities.
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) for effective water shedding.
- 12-13 stitch count per inch on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8, creating a tight, clean and strong seam.
- 3mm seam allowance throughout.
- Micro-taped seam.
|Key Fabrics||20 Denier PERTEX® SHIELD 2.5 layer|
|Recommended Use||running, endurance mountain activities|