Weighing in at just over 225g the Minimus is an ultra lightweight rain shell from the future. The fabric, PERTEX® Shield +, delivers exceptional breathability levels and performance characteristics which are perfect for use with a lightweight pack during showery conditions or as an emergency rain shell. With a pack size of a large apple it will hardly be noticed when not in use.
- Articulated arms for high reach movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift.
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with three point adjustment and wired peak.
- Internal elastic loop combined with hook on rear hood compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions.
- Mesh ventilated, OS map-sized, YKK zippered chest pocket.
- Internal D-ring inside chest pocket for secure key storage.
- Full length YKK AquaGuard® front zip with internal storm flap and rain drain.
- Roll over beardguard to prevent zip from contacting chin or mouth.
- Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts.
- Adjustable hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss.
- FURTHER FEATURES 360° ‘DUSK TILL DAWN’ reflectivity.
- MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move.
Construction + Materials
- PERTEX® Shield + provides exceptionally high fabric breathability at 20,000 MVTR and a 20,000mm hydrostatic head.
- Micro-taped seams throughout to increase breathable surface area.
|Fabric||PERTEX® Shield +|