Montane pioneered the use of PERTEX® and fleece pile linings 20 years ago to create a micro-climate to regulate body temperature and move moisture whilst active.
The Hydrogen Direct Jacket takes inspiration from Montane heritage whilst harnessing the latest in cutting edge Alpha Direct insulation technology from POLARTEC®. With a windproof PERTEX® QUANTUM AIR outer shell the Hydrogen Direct Jacket provides a perfect blend of insulation, wind protection and breathability in one unique package.
- Highly air permeable PERTEX® QUANTUM AIR has an open structure, enabling the encased insulation to breathe fully.
- POLARTEC® Alpha Direct 120g/m2 fleece provides an extremely warm yet lightweight insulation layer; sitting close to the body the directional fleece offers a powerful wicking action and light, airy feel.
- Pertex-Fleece package is highly suited to fast active mountain pursuits from dry and cold ice climbing conditions to clammy winter routes.
- Articulated arms for high reach movement, tailored specifically to prevent hem lift.
- Insulated with POLARTEC® Alpha Direct the hood is designed to be worn under a climbing helmet.
- Two concealed hand pockets with YKK reverse coil zips positioned clear of a backpack hip belt or climbing harness.
- One external chest pocket on left hand side.
- Full length YKK VISLON® front zip with internal storm flap and press stud to secure hem and prevent further weather entry.
- Roll over chinguard lined with brushed microfleece for comfort next to the mouth and chin.
- Low bulk cuffs with stretch bound seam to provide a snug fit and prevent heat loss.
- Adjustable hem with two-sided cinchable drawcords and easy to use cordlocks.
- Rear external Montane hang loop.
- Ergonomic lightweight zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves.
- Sizing information - size chart.
|Fabric||POLARTEC® Alpha Direct 120g/m2 | PERTEX® QUANTUM AIR|