Insulation doesn’t get much lower in weight or bulk than this. Exceptionally light, the Featherlite™ Down Jacket is highly versatile for year round mountain activities. Wear as a mid-layer when moving quickly in really cold conditions or as outer insulation on cool evening camps. Packing down to the size of a large orange it will hardly be noticed when stowed in your backpack, whilst the PERTEX® Quantum outer fabric allows the down to loft to its capacity on demand.
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift.
- The premium down inside this product has been certified through the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) to ensure that it is the most responsibly sourced down available.
- Track my Down™ for comprehensive traceability information about the down used in this product.
- Down filled technical hood with three point adjustment.
- Internal elastic loop and hook on rear head compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions.
- Two hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips.
- Chest pocket for handy essentials in the mountains.
- Additional internal pocket.
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip.
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss.
- Subtle reflective roundel details.
- Includes a MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move.
Construction + Materials
- Lightweight, 100% windproof PERTEX® Quantum Rip-stop outer with a superior DWR.
- Updated with 120g of 90/10 high quality Allied Feather & Down Titanium water resistant HyperDRY™ down at 750+ fill power, certified non live plucked and non force fed.
- PEAQ Down lining that is comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying.
- Micro baffle anatomical construction allowing perfect loft space for the down.
|Insulation Type||120g of 90/10 high quality Allied Feather & Down Titanium water resistant HyperDRY™ down at 750+ fill power|
|Outer Fabric||100% windproof PERTEX® Quantum Rip-stop|