With pure lightweight at its core, the Featherlite 30 backpack oozes minimalism without compromising on all day comfort or functionality. This super lightweight 685g overnight or full mountain day pack features the Montane ‘Comfort Air Back System’ a well-padded, fast drying, supportive back system that can be stripped down further to save weight. It can pack into its own lid for use as a secondary / summit pack. Engineered to include every feature needed but with a lightweight focus, the Featherlite™ 30 is ideal for the technical user who moves fast and light.
- Minimal seams increase strength and reduce weight.
- Entire pack stuffs away into its own lid for use as a secondary or summit pack.
- Ultra comfortable Montane ‘Comfort Air Back System’ with integrated air channels and CONTACT Air Mesh Plus providing structure and a quick dry time for all day comfort.
- Montane ‘Comfort Air Back System’ has a removable foam pad for weight saving.
- Perforated shoulder straps for excellent ventilation and comfort with a central strap spine for structural integrity.
- Top tension straps allow pack weight to pull closer to the body and control pack stability.
- Chest harness with left hand positioned clip prevents bulky buckles over the sternum and increases comfort with its low profile.
- Unique elasticated chest strap allows for unrestricted breathing during exertion.
- Perforated, breathable hip fins.
- Integrated waist belt and adjustment pulls the pack closer to the user in one easy movement.
- Wide mouth central opening into pack with ‘Cord Lord Lite’ quick release mechanism.
- Buddy pocket for front access whilst on the move.
- Internal security pocket featuring vertical upside down zippered entry preventing coin and key loss.
- Hip fin pockets for storing and accessing items whilst on the move.
- Stretch bucket side pockets for external storage of water bottles and larger items that need to be accessible.
- Top single hand side compression straps offer effective compression and help provide additional stability.
- Space saving efficient top lid front pull allowing for good vertical pack compression.
- Internal top compression over mouth opening for secure rope storage.
- Stowable dual walking pole attachment point at base of pack.
- Integrated pole attachment to top compression webbing straps for firm lock down of poles during dynamic body movement and for effective storage when not in use.
- Internal H2O pocket.
- H2O top right tube opening and arm harness tube attachment point.
Construction + Materials
- Constructed from 100 Denier triple rip-stop RAPTOR Featherlite™ fabric in the main body which features an improved strength to weight ratio through the use of Robic™ filaments. It also benefits from a specially enhanced PU coating that increases abrasion resistance and tear strength.
- Montane ‘Comfort Air Back System’, shoulder straps and hip fins feature.
- CONTACT Air Mesh Plus for all day comfort and a quick dry time.
- GRANITE STRETCH skirt lid side panels give a clean fabric hugging lid closure.
- Super lightweight HALO lining fabric has a 1m hydrostatic head and offers additional protection to contents.