Weighing an incredible 622g, the Women’s Featherlite 21 is a super lightweight daypack for done-in-a-day adventures in the mountains. RAPTOR Featherlite fabric provides the optimum balance between strength and weight whilst the Women’s specific Montane Comfort Air Back System with its CONTACT Air Mesh Plus delivers no fuss load carrying with a quick dry time for improved comfort when working hard on day missions in the mountains. Able to pack into its own pocket, the Women’s Featherlite 21 is a superbly versatile lightweight summit, travel and mountain day pack.
- Super lightweight.
- Packs into its own pocket.
- Women’s specific fit.
- Minimal seams increase strength and reduce weight.
- Entire pack stuffs away into its own pocket for use as a secondary, summit or travel pack.
- Women’s specific Montane Comfort Air Back System is moulded to the female form and features integrated air channels and CONTACT Air Mesh Plus providing structure and a quick dry time for all day comfort.
- Montane Comfort Air Back System has a removable foam pad for weight saving.
- Women’s specific, Montane Chest Flexor split shoulder straps offer unrivalled fit and comfort around the bust and female form whilst additional perforations provide excellent ventilation and comfort with a central strap spine for structural integrity.
- Top tension shoulder straps allow the pack weight to be pulled close to the body and control the pack stability.
- Perforated, breathable hip fins with Montane Hip Flexor stretch panels offer an improved female specific, body hugging fit for added comfort and stability on the move.
- Integrated waist belt and cinch strap adjustment pulls the pack closer to the user in one easy movement.
- Double tension waist belt for extra stability and pack weight equalisation.
- Montane Click and G’ chest harness with single hand operation, off-centre clip prevents bulky buckles over the sternum and increases comfort with its low profile.
- Unique elasticated chest strap allows for unrestricted breathing during exertion.
- Circular bucket style main zip opening for enhanced loading and easy access to gear.
- Montane buddy pocket for front access whilst on the move.
- Internal security pocket.
- Hip fin pockets for storing and accessing items whilst on the move.
- Stretch bucket side pockets for external storage of water bottles and larger items that need to be accessible.
- Top single hand side compression straps offer effective compression and help provide additional stability.
- Stowable dual walking pole attachment point at base of pack.
- Integrated pole attachment and top compression webbing straps for firm lockdown of poles during dynamic body movement and for effective storage when not in use.
- Internal H2O pocket.
- H2O central tube opening and arm harness tube attachment point.
- Internal key clip.
- Front ‘Dusk till Dawn’ reflectivity.
- Bungee compatible (not supplied).
Construction + Materials
- Constructed from 100 Denier triple rip-stop nylon RAPTOR Featherlite¢ fabric in the main body which features an improved strength to weight ratio through the use of Robic¢ filaments. It also benefits from a specially enhanced PU coating that increases abrasion resistance and tear strength.
- Shoulder straps and hip fins feature CONTACT Air Mesh Plus for all-day comfort and a quick dry time.
- Super lightweight HALO lining fabric offers additional protection to contents.