Versatile cold conditions mid-layer and stand-alone belay jacket, engineered for an exceptional warmth to weight ratio and increased packability utilising 750+ fill water resistant fluorocarbon-free HyperDry down. Perfect for winter conditions in the Australian Alps or a trip to Tasmania.
- Roll-away technical hood with three point adjustment and stiffened peak.
- Full length two way YKK front zip with internal storm flap.
- Articulated arms for high reach movement.
- Zipped external chest pocket.
- Two zipped hand pockets.
- Internal mesh drop pocket.
- Pre-elasticated cuffs.
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord.
- Waterproof storage Montane dry bag.
- Fit: Active Mountain - Close-fitting for fast-paced activities.
- More sizing information - size chart.
Construction + Materials
- PERTEX® QUANTUM 20D nylon rip-stop with a DWR.
- 190g (UK 12) of 90/10 water resistant fluorocarbon-free HyperDRY down at 750+ fill power
- FEATHERLITE Mini Rip-stop nylon lining.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) and Track my Down.
|Insulation Type||190g (UK 12) of 90/10 water resistant fluorocarbon-free HyperDRY down at 750+ fill power|
|Outer Fabric||PERTEX® QUANTUM 20D nylon rip-stop with a DWR|