Designed with fast mountain walking and backpacking in mind, the Alpine Trek Pants use GRANITE STRETCH Lite throughout; a lightweight nylon face fabric with stretch which offers excellent dual abrasion and wind resistance. Technical features such as a variety of pocket options and tough CORDURA® instep reinforcements make these pants perfect for use year round in all but the worst conditions.
- Pre-elasticated waist with press stud and button fastening.
- Fine brushed microfleece inner rear waistband for additional comfort.
- YKK zippered fly.
- Removable lightweight belt with low profile buckle and belt loops.
- Two mesh lined hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips.
- Left hand thigh pocket with YKK reverse coil zip.
- Gusseted lower legs which can be reduced down with YKK zips, meaning they are versatile enough to accommodate both mountaineering boots and lighter weight footwear.
- Weight: 332 g.
- Sizing information - size chart.
Construction + Materials
GRANITE STRETCH Lite is a lightweight nylon stretch fabric with a denier gradient structure, which combines wind and abrasion resistance on the outer face with a structured wicking inner face. It also has a Durable Water Repellency which will shed light rain.
Lightweight, hard-wearing CORDURA® Rip-stop instep provides enhanced abrasion resistance.
Articulated knees and an active cut for high step movement, perfect for mountain use.
|Fabric||GRANITE STRETCH Lite | CORDURA® Rip-stop instep|