Designed and constructed for cold conditions, the Alpine Stretch Glove offers both insulation and weather protection. Featuring PrimaLoft® GOLD Insulation on the back of the hand and a deep pile in the palm, it is ideal for cold mountain activities. The Alpine Stretch Glove has a slightly longer gauntlet style cuff and locking wrist cinch for additional protection.
- Pre-curved, ergonomic boxwall construction digits with roll-tip fingertips for improved dexterity.
- Flocked microfleece nose-wipe on thumb.
- Durable, water resistant leather reinforced palm and fourchettes.
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss.
- Locking wrist cinch to reduce excess fabric across back of hand.
- Elasticated leash for use in strong winds where glove retention is critical.
- Finger karabiner loop for harness storage when not needed.
- Due to the many different components involved, MONTANE® does not recommend that you wash your Alpine Stretch Gloves.
- Sizing information - size chart.
Construction + Materials
- Chameleon3 fabric wicks hard, dries fast and has a four way stretch for superb hand movement.
- DRYACTIV 2000 deep pile lining beds down to the shape of your hand and wicks sweat hard.
- PrimaLoft® GOLD Insulation on the back of hand for extra warmth and protection.
- Highly breathable, waterproof FREEFLOW Mantle inner layer.
|Fabric||Chameleon3 | DRYACTIV 2000 | PrimaLoft® GOLD Insulation | waterproof FREEFLOW Mantle inner layer|