Add your review
MONTANE ALPINE PRO Gore-Tex Pro JACKET WOMEN’S
Extremely versatile and lightweight GORE-TEX Pro 40 Denier mountain shell with just the right amount of features, the Alpine Pro Jacket is for perfect for climbers and mountain walkers alike.
- Technical tailoring around the arms to prevent arm lift raising the lower hem whilst reaching high.
- Articulated elbow panels which move ergonomically with the arms.
- Slightly larger chest and upper arm dimensions allow for winter layering and micro-climate creation.
- Dropped back hem for enhanced weather protection.
- Fully adjustable climbing helmet compatible hood designed to fit comfortably with warm headwear and a helmet.
- Adjustable face aperture with external cord exits for quick adjustment.
- Side hood volume compression for a close fit around head or helmet.
- Stiffened hood peak gives stability and wired edge allows adjustability.
- Tall collar offers storm protection to the face.
- Internal elastic loop and hook on rear hood compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions.
- Two map sized A-line hand-warmer pockets with YKK matte AquaGuard® zips positioned clear of a backpack or climbing harness belt.
- Left hand side chest pocket with YKK matte AquaGuard® zip.
- Ergonomic zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves or mitts.
- Internal right hand side stretch mesh pocket, articulated to provide extra volume for goggles or water bottle when required.
- Full length YKK AquaGuard® VISLON® front zip that is highly water resistant and two way to allow easy access to climbing or rucksack harness and / or trousers.
- Internal storm flap behind centre front zip together with press stud to secure hem and prevent further weather entry.
- Roll over chinguard lined with brushed fine microfleece is comfortable next to the mouth and chin.
- Underarm and side chest pit zips with YKK matte AquaGuard® zips, angled to eliminate bulk and allow for good arm lift.
- Gusseted cuffs are compatible with winter gloves, with shaped hook and loop adjustment for easy cinching for a close fit.
- Rear external MONTANE® hang loop.
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord and easy to use cordlocks and excess cord management system.
Construction + Materials
- Constructed from lightweight 40 Denier GORE-TEX® Pro.
- 12 – 13 stitch count per inch on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8, creating a tight, clean and strong seam.
- 3mm seam allowance on all seams, reducing weight and bulk under the micro-tape and creating a smooth, strong seam.
|Key Fabrics||Constructed from lightweight 40 Denier GORE-TEX® Pro|
|Recommended Use||Hiking , Trekking and Travel|