Hyperlite Mountain Gear Versa Dyneema Bum Bag
This supremely versatile accessory can be used: whether you wear it around your waist, crossbody, under your shoulder, or attached to your pack at the hip belt, sternum strap, daisy chains, or on top of the pack secured by the compression Y-straps. Read more
Constructed of waterproof, super-durable Dyneema® Composite Fabrics DCH50, the spacious and water-resistant main pouch will fit a multitude of items including water bottles, camera equipment, bear spray, snacks, canned beverages, medicine, or maps. The Versa is designed for unparalleled convenience and flexibility. Along the front face there is a second zipper pocket large enough to store your smartphone and other small tools. Last, but not least, the Versa features a third "stash pocket" along the back for additional reach-in storage and easy access to your hip belt or sternum strap buckle.
- Clamshell, top-loading main pouch with long zipper pulls holds snacks, phone, wallet, GPS device, compass, camera gear, or beverages.
- Front zipper pocket can accommodate a smartphone, trail passes, pocketknife, or lip balm
- Bonus “stash” pocket close to the wearer’s body provides quick access to in demand items
- Removable 1” waist strap with a lightweight buckle and elastic “tail keeper” for the extra strap
- Sized to attach to your pack’s sternum strap, hipbelt, or ride freely around your waist
- Waist belt wings tuck into the back pocket when worn on a sternum strap or hip belt. Hip belt buckles can be accessed via the open-top “stash” pocket for easy clipping in and out
- Bound seams for added strength
- Highly water-resistant YKK #3 zippers
- Mesh inner divider pocket for organization
- Inner key clip
- Compatible with shoulder pack straps with daisy chains and most hip belt straps
|Materials||Dyneema® Composite Fabrics DCH50|