The Enigma is our lightest and most minimalist quilt. Pairing the beloved quilt template of our Revelation Quilt with a completely sewn-closed footbox, it's the perfect ultralight quilt for those who always get cold feet. Exceptionally warm as well as extraordinarily light, the Enigma offers upper body freedom of movement, while providing structure for your feet. The Enigma doesn't have a zipper or a built in hood, saving even more space and weight in your pack.
The Enigma is a quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it's designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground.
- 850fp down. Ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier. Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances. Read more about our Fills.
- Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. There are three color combinations available in this batch: an Enigma with a Charcoal 10D outer fabric and a Yellow 10D inner fabric, an Enigma with a Navy 10D outer fabric and a Charcoal 10D inner fabric, and an Enigma with a Salmon 7D outer fabric and a Graphite 7D inner fabric. Fabric colors might appear slightly different from images shown. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Sewn-closed footbox. No zippers and no cinches. Great for sleepers with cold feet.
- Included pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts on cold nights.
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control.
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles keep the down where you need it, all night long.
- For stuff sacks and compression sizes please check our charts found here.
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz), 100% cotton storage bag, and 2 Elastic Straps (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop).
- Stuffed, finished and inspected in Winona, MN. Shells are imported.