Increase your lightweight camping options with our DD SuperLight Tents. Simple to pitch, easy to pack, ultra-light to carry at just 460g excluding pegs/guys (1.6lbs including pegs/guys), it won't weigh you down on the trail! Frame-free and single layered, the SuperLight Pyramid Tent is a great solution when travelling light or for minimalist backpacking.
With slim pegging tabs and a central top loop, the tent can be pitched in 2 ways: either suspended from a branch or overhead point using guy rope, or propped up from underneath using just 1 hiking pole. Ventilated and waterproof Spacious for a solo camper plus a rucksack, or comfortable for 2 people, the DD SuperLight Pyramid Tent has a 3,000mm PU coating and a sheltered side door - so it'll keep you dry in stormy weather while its air vent prevents condensation inside. The DD SuperLight Pyramid Tent can be used either on its own or with the mesh tent to camp on a backpacking adventure, or simply as a day shelter on a hike.
- Suitable for 1 person (plus rucksack) or 2 people.
- Made from single layered SuperLight ripstop nylon, with 3,000mm fully waterproof PU coating throughout.
- 1 central top loop to tie off to an overhead point or tree.
- Taped seams.
- Zippered entrance which can be rolled up and fastened out the way.
- Small back wall vent to increase air flow and prevent condensation.
- 4 optional guy-out points (1 at each corner) for extra security in windy conditions.
|Weight||460g excl. pegs & guylines|
|Dimensions||L: 260cm, W: 245cm, H: 120cm|
|Fabric||3000mm PU coating|
|Packed Size||28cm x 15cm x 11cm|
|Includes||Tent, SuperLight pegs x 13, guylines (2m) x 5|