A highly versatile, fully adjustable four-season pole built with premium materials, the women’s specific Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Trekking Pole handles alpine backpacking routes, mid-winter expeditions and far-flung treks with ease.
Three 100% carbon fibre shafts offer quick and secure length changes thanks to redesigned FlickLock Pro adjustability—which now features a more streamlined, Aluminium design that’s lighter and easier to use. The comfortable wicking cork grip has now been updated with a softer, redesigned ergonomic foam grip extension for better comfort, while the new solution strap draws inspiration from Black Diamond harness technology and offers better security around the wrist when tackling steep terrain. A 38mm basket and interchangeable Tech Tips allow you to switch between carbide and rubber tips to account for changing trail surfaces.
- Premium cork grip with redesigned soft touch ergonomic grip top and solution strap for better handling and security.
- New FlickLock Pro adjustability—now featuring Aluminium construction that’s lighter and easier to use.
- 3-section 100% carbon fiber shaft.
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips, 38mm Trekking Basket.
- Weight Per Pair : 478 g.
- Usable Length : 60-125 cm.
- Collapsed Length : 60 cm.
|Grip Material||natural cork|