A versatile lightweight trekker featuring an ergonomically angled grip that’s been updated with a soft touch foam grip extension for more comfort, the Trail Ergo Cork trekking pole also features a natural cork grip for moisture management. Dual FlickLocks offer complete adjustability, while Black Diamond interchangeable carbide Tech Tips are easily swapped for the rubber Tech Tips (sold separately) to accommodate different trail surfaces.
- Women’s specific natural cork grip wicks away sweat with updated soft touch grip top for added security and better handling.
- 15-degree corrective angle for optimal grip position.
- Double FlickLock adjustability.
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips, 38mm Trekking Basket.
- Ski compatible ferrule will accept 100mm powder baskets for deep snow.
- Usable length: 65 - 125 cm.
- Collapsed length: 65 cm.
|Weight||500 g (per pair)|
|Grip Material||natural cork|