BLACK DIAMOND ALPINE START HOODY WOMEN’S
Ultralight and incredibly versatile, the Alpine Start Hoody uses Schoeller® stretch-woven softshell fabric to provide highly breathable, weather resistant protection for alpinists and other weight-conscious climbers. Read more
Minimalist to the core, the Alpine Start Hoody provides lightweight weather resistance and breathability for fast-and-light mountain travel. When the weather clears, just stow this ultralight softshell in its internal chest pocket and clip it to your harness.
The Alpine Start Hoody softshell is designed to shield weight-conscious climbers from ridgeline gusts and light weather, it features Schoeller stretch-woven fabric to provide highly breathable and highly packable weather resistance. A gusseted construction offers unrestricted freedom of movement, while the adjustable hood fits over a climbing helmet. The jacket also stuffs into its own chest pocket, which features an internal carabiner clip loop for attaching to your harness.
- Adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood.
- Stows in chest pocket with carabiner clip loop.
- Underarm gussets for added range of motion.
- Lightweight stretch cuffs.
- Drawcord hem.
- Nanosphere® Technology repels water, dirt and oil.
- Primary fabric is bluesign approved.
- Sizing information - size chart.
|Key Fabrics||Schoeller® Dynamic stretch-woven (80 g/m2, 93% nylon, 7% elastane)|
|Recommended Use||hiking, biking, running, approach|