BLACK DIAMOND WOMEN’S ALPINE CARBON CORK TREKKING POLES
Black Diamond 100% carbon fiber trekking pole for four-season alpine terrain, with a premium cork grip designed specifically to fit a woman’s hand and dual FlickLock Pro adjustability. Read more
A highly versatile, fully adjustable four-season pole, the Black Diamond Women's Alpine Carbon Trekking Pole is designed to tackle strenuous backpacking objectives, mid-winter missions and the longest of approaches.
Three 100% carbon fiber shafts offer quick and secure length changes thanks to dual FlickLock Pro adjustability. The comfortable wicking cork grip features a durable padded wrist strap and a non-slip EVA extension for quick choke-ups on steep terrain. Two kinds of baskets and interchangeable Tech Tips allow you to switch between carbide and rubber tips to account for changing trail surfaces.
- Premium cork grip with dual-density top and adjustable 360-degree sewn strap.
- Non-slip EVA foam grip extension.
- Three-section 100% carbon fiber shaft.
- Dual FlickLock Pro adjustability.
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips, low-profile Trekking Baskets and Powder Baskets.
- Weight Per Pair : 488 g.
- Usable Length : 63-130 cm.
- Collapsed Length : 63 cm.
|Weight||475 g (per pair)|
|Grip Material||premium cork grip with dual-density top|