World's first flatpack lantern that combines breakthrough edge-lighting with Bluetooth connectivity. Read more
Big Light, Shareable Energy & Smarter Control The BioLite Base Lantern is the world's first flatpack lantern that combines breakthrough edge-lighting with Bluetooth connectivity to bring you a portable lighting solution that doubles as your own miniature smart grid. No bigger than the sandwich you packing your lunch, the BaseLantern can light large group settings, charge phones and other devices, and offer powerful real-time analytics so you get the most from your off-grid energy.
- 500 Lumen Edge-Lit Lantern Bright and even light in an ultra-packable form.
- Power Button On/off/dim or press to cycle through modes.
- 7800 mAh Rechargeable Internal Battery. Light and power for a full weekend.
- LEDs display battery remaining.
- Stainless Steel Folding Legs Raise off the table, angle for task-lighting or hang from a branch.
- Micro-USB Charge In No disposable batteries – recharge at home or on the trail with the BioLite SolarPanel 5+ USB Charge Out x2.
- Choose where your energy goes and charge 4 smartphones SiteLight x2 and Control Panel.
- Create extended lighting with BioLite string light system Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) App.
- Complete lighting control, timer, proximity activation, and real-time energy feedback.
- LE uses barely any power from your phone.
|Battery Life||54h LO / 5h HI|
|Beam Distance (max)||-|
|Weight (w/ batteries)||587 g|