The Wisp is well suited as a bivy replacement. Think of it as a "super bivy" since the Wisp is totally enclosed to escape bugs and mosquitoes, it is also big enough to be able to sit up in and change clothes when it is raining, which is impossible to do with a bivy.
Perfect for the ultra light backpacker, the Wisp takes up minimal weight in your pack and gives one person ample room to rest in the evenings. The vestibule is generously sized to store all your gear, keeping space in the tent free. With plenty of guy out points and a small wind profile, this tent can be relied on to stay upright when the wind picks up. Single hiking pole design for very fast and easy setup and take down. Now updated with a folding foot pole.
- Perfect for the ultra light hiker/backpacker.
- 1 person, single wall tent.
- Single hiking pole design for very fast and easy setup and take down (not included).
- Included 38cm (15in) foot end pole is removable.
- Top vent on vestibule for ventilation.
- Large no claustrophobic interior with high ceiling.
- Large side door for easy entry and exit.
- Interior pocket.
- Vestibule for gear storage.
- 100cm (39in) wide x 230cm (91in) long interior.
- 120cm (47in) high interior.
- Highest quality components.
- World class quality.
- Ready to go out of the box; seam sealed where necessary at the factory.
- Packed size: 39cm long x 11.5cm diameter (15.4in long x 4.5in diameter).
- Weight: 567g (20.0oz) for outer shell: SuprSil™-UL fabric.
- Mesh Netting door.
- Stuff sack included.
Note: Hybrid (part double wall / part single wall) design is recommended for low humidity areas.
|Weight (Packed)||567 g|
|Packed Size||39 cm x 11.5 cm|
|Fabric (Outer)||SuprSil™ 1500mm|
|Fabric (Floor)||SuprSil™ 3000mm|
|Inner Fabric||Mesh Netting|
|Season Rating||3 Season|
|Poles||Footpole only - Ultra Light weight aluminium|