The Big Sky Revolution 1 is the most liveable one person tent on the market. With plenty of internal space this tent is comfortable to sleep in without constant fear of touching the walls. This is the only one person tent on the market with two doors and vestibules, which lets you keep your pack and gear on one side, and reserve the other vestibule for access and cooking.
With a storm proof design and expansive sheltered vestibules, the Revolution 1 will keep you (and your gear) dry when the barometer drops. The exoskeleton design allows for the inner and fly to be kept together for fast pitching, and when pitching in the rain the fly can be separated to keep the inner dry. For most Australian conditions the mesh interior is perfect, allowing exceptional ventilation for hot nights, and for colder climates the breathable inner retains heat inside the tent.
- Perfect for the lightweight hiker.
- Double wall construction to prevent condensation inside.
- Pole clip design for very fast and easy setup and take down.
- Interior buckles to outer shell for one piece setup/take down.
- Two top vents on vestibules for cross ventilation.
- Large no claustrophobic interior with high ceiling.
- Large side doors for easy entry and exit.
- 2 interior options:
-- Mesh Netting interior for extra ventilation.
-- Breathable Fabric interior for more warmth and to keep spindrift and sand from blowing in.
Note: Breathable Fabric interior has mesh netting window on each door with zippered flap.
- Four interior pockets.
- Two large vestibules; each with a zippered door.
- Highest quality components.
- World class quality.
- Ready to go out of the box; seam sealed where necessary at the factory.
- Peak hight: 99 cm.
- Interior dimensions: 230 cm x 92 cm x 60 cm.
- Weight: 1.059kg (2lb 5.4oz) for SuprSilTM-UL Porch outer, Mesh Netting inner, non-slip, seam taped floor, and ultra light ALuminum poles (rev. G-2).
- Weight: 1.165kg (2lb 9.1oz) for SuprSilTM-UL Porch outer, Breathable Fabric inner, non-slip, seam taped floor, and ultra light ALuminum poles (rev. G-2).
- Compression stuff sack included.
|Weight (Packed)||1.059 kg (Mesh Netting) | 1.165 kg (Breathable Fabric)|
|Packed Size||45 X 12 X 12 cm|
|Fabric (Outer)||SuprSil™ 1500mm|
|Fabric (Floor)||SuprSil™ 3000mm|
|Inner Fabric||Mesh Netting or Breathable Fabric|