The Big Sky Mirage fits two with room to spare. The interior floor measures 135cm at its widest point, with a 107cm peak height that promises plenty of headroom and two ergonomically designed doors that are wider at the bottom, allowing your legs to swing in and out upon exit and entry. So called 1.5 skin design (hybrid) utilises 1 protective siliconised nylon layer merged with mesh side walls with zippered doors.
The Mirage is markedly storm-worthy for a three-season tent, thanks to the integrated fly, and the two-pole design makes for a fast pitch. Along with two large vestibules (each large enough for a weeklong pack), you’ll have two mesh clothes hampers and two interior pockets for headlamps and other small gear.
- Perfect for the lightweight backpacker.
- Pole clip design for very fast and easy setup and take down.
- Interior connected to outer for one piece setup/take down.
- Two top vents on vestibules for cross ventilation.
- Large no claustrophobic interior with high ceiling.
- Large side doors for easy entry and exit.
- Mesh Netting interior for extra ventilation.
- Four interior pockets.
- Two large vestibules; each with a zippered door.
- Highest quality components.
- World class quality.
- Ready to go out of the box; seam sealed where necessary at the factory.
- Hybrid double-wall/single-wall design.
- Vestibule area: 0.65 sq m.
- Peak height: 107 cm.
- Interior dimensions: 230 cm x 135 cm x 119 cm.
- Weight: 1.132kg (2lb 7.9oz) for SuprSilTM outer, Mesh Netting inner, non-slip, seam taped floor, and ultra light ALuminum poles (rev. G-2).
- Compression stuff sack included.
|Weight (Packed)||1.13 kg|
|Packed Size||44 cm x 14 cm|
|Fabric (Outer)||SuprSil™ 1500mm|
|Fabric (Floor)||SuprSil™ 3000mm|
|Season Rating||3 Season|
|Poles||Ultra Light weight Aluminium|