From Big Agnes award-winning, best-selling line of Fly Creek HV UL tents comes a bikepacking tent designed for on and off-road, two-wheeled travel. The pole segments have been shortened for optimal handlebar, pannier, and saddlebag storage.
The burly compression stuff sack with a daisy chain makes storing these tents anywhere, a cinch. Enjoy the comforts of extras like an oversized storage pocket, webbing for dry helmet storage, and all the other features that make Fly Creek HV UL tents the bomb.
- Single-track, two-track, and roadie riders rejoice! Big Agnes Fly Creek Bikepack tents are perfectly equipped for all two-wheeled, overnight adventures.
- 12" Shortstik Poleset is ideal for packing onto handlebars, panniers and saddlebags, or just saving space in any pack.
- Don’t hesitate to get dirty. This burly compression stuff sack is designed to withstand all the rigors of trail travel.
- Compression stuff sack with daisy-chain webbing system for multiple bike-frame attachment configurations.
- DAC Angle SF Hub allows for high-volume pole architecture resulting in steeper walls.
- High-volume architecture increases the usable interior space without increasing weight.
- Dry-entry door design keeps the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit.
- Vertical door construction adds more usable volume to the vestibule.
- Single door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper.
- Structured foot-end corners create more usable space between your feet and tent wall.
- Daisy-chain webbing loops on the fly's exterior for drying wet clothes and gear.
- 3-D shelf is ideal for stashing oversized gear, utilizing dead space above your feet.
- Elastic webbing securely stores your helmet on top of tent body.
- Oversized ceiling pocket provides great storage space.
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices.
- Extended footprint creates a vestibule floor for dry, dirt-free changing and gear storage.
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability.
- Color-coded webbing and buckles make set up easy.
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly.
- Reflective guylines and reflective webbing.
- Easy-grip zipper pulls.
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately.
- Multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts or for attaching other accessories.
Construction + Materials
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon ripstop.
- Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Tent body is nylon breathable and polyester mesh.
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's).
- DAC NSL pole system with Angle SF Hubs.
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame.
- Hub pole design.
- 2 interior mesh pockets, 1 oversized mesh pocket with two cord routing portals & 8 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes.
- Gear loft loops included.
- Footprint - sold separately.
- Fast Fly setup available.
- Fits Triangle gear loft - sold separately.
*Trail Weight vs *Packed Weight:
Unless otherwise noted, all published weights in Big Agnes catalog and website are “trail weights”; the weight of the tent components necessary for setup and function. Packed weight is the weight with everything included with purchase.
*Fast Fly Weight is the weight of the tent in Fast Fly mode; fly, footprint, poles, stakes (footprint sold separately)
|Weight (Min)||964 g|
|Weight (Packed)||1.19 kg|
|Packed Size||14 x 23 cm|
|Fabric (Outer)||silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating|
|Fabric (Floor)||silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating|
|Inner Fabric||nylon breathable and polyester mesh|
|Poles||DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with Angle SF Hubs|
|Pegs||8 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes|