Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL 2 MTNGLO 2 Person Lightweight Tent
Already one of Big Agnes best-selling, full-featured, ultralight backpacking tents, with the award-winning mtnGLO® Tent Light Technology makes overnights with friends and four-legged partners better than ever. Read more
- Features patent-pending mtnGLO® Tent Light Technology using durable LED lights to illuminate the interior of your tent with enough light to sort gear, play cards and hang out with friends without blinding them with a headlamp
- A simple push-button controller with three settings – on, off and 50% brightness – controls the mtnGLO® lights
- LED light strand is integrated into tent seams and is durable and flexible enough to withstand repeated tent pitching and stuffing
- Requires three AAA batteries (not included) to operate the mtnGLO® light controller
- Light routing keeps the light above your head on the ceiling where you need it mos
- New awning-style vestibules expand covered living space; great for both drizzle and sun protection.
- The double zippers also provide multiple access options; great for minimizing wind driven rain or snow getting into your living room.
- Features two doors and two vestibules
- New 3-D bin ‘mezzanine’ in the foot provides massive, off the floor storage; Oversized ceiling pocket in the head provides great additional storage space; Media pockets provide clean earbud cord-routing from phones or other devices.
- New proprietary tent corner construction with unique TipLok Tent Buckle™ streamlines tent set up by combining three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop. This buckle has a keyed hole so the pole tip locks securely into place during setup, and hinged design stabilizes structure by equalizing forces between the tent body, rainfly, and ground stake.
- New proprietary ultralight nylon double rip-stop; Mixed denier fabric offers extra tear strength and puncture resistance without adding weight.
- New pre-bent span pole coupled with the 4-way high-volume hub design increases strength, stability, and shedding of rain and snow while creating optimal livable space where you need it most.
- Dual low vent vestibule doors coupled with high fly vent maximize options for both active and passive airflow to reduce condensation in all weather conditions.
- Dual-zipper doors with easy-grip zipper pulls are smooth-closing and allow for easy entry and exit. Use only one zipper for quick, reach-through access.
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy.
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability; pre-cut guylines and tensioners are attached to fly; Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners make it easy to see at night.
- Multiple interior loops for attaching gear lofts, accessories and mtnGLO® Tent & Camp Lights.
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately. Fast Fly setup available with footprint.
- The Copper Hotel HV UL Accessory Fly is interchangeable with the standard fly and is available for purchase independently. Convenient for those trips when you need the extra vestibule space - sold separately
Construction + Materials
- Fly and floor are silicone treated proprietary ultralight double rip-stop mixed denier nylon with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- TipLok Tent Buckle™
- Tent body is proprietary ultralight double rip-stop mixed denier nylon breathable and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Featherlite NFL and NSL pole system
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 4-way high-volume hub pole design
- 2 interior mesh pockets, 1 3-D bin pocket, 1 oversized mesh pocket with two cord-routing portals, 8 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes & 4 awning guylines
- Gear loft loops included
|Packed Size||51 x 15cm|
|Fabric (Outer)||Silicone treated proprietary ultralight double rip-stop mixed denier nylon with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating|
|Fabric (Floor)||Silicone treated proprietary ultralight double rip-stop mixed denier nylon with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating|
|Fabric (Inner)||Proprietary ultralight double rip-stop mixed denier nylon breathable and polyester mesh|
|Season Rating||3 season|
|Poles||DAC Featherlite NFL and NSL pole system|
|Number of Doors|
|Pole Material and Diameters|