Aarn Water Wizard Waterproof Multipurpose Jacket
AARN Water Wizard multipurpose jacket provides total protection from rain, snow and wind, and allows you to keep you and your backpack dry while you walk Read more
The Aarn Water Wizard multipurpose jacket provides total protection from rain, snow and wind, and allows you to keep you and your backpack dry while you walk
- Provides total protection from rain, snow and wind for both you, your shorts, and your Aarn Bodypack.
- Replaces both your rain parka and your pack cover. It is hard to find a long parka and a pack cover combination that is as light.
- Protects your shoulder straps and hip belt from the rain. You no longer have to endure cold wet pack straps the morning after a rainy day.
- Arms that are cut long to allow outstanding freedom of movement. The hood will also follow head movement easily while maintaining good vision, and it can be cinched up closely leaving just a slit for the eyes in driving rain, sleet or snow.
- Highly versatile. If using your pack without the Balance Pockets, the pocket covers on the garment fold and snap flat against your chest to prevent flapping in the wind. The pack cover has a series of snaps allowing you to reduce the volume for smaller packs. The pack cover can also be snapped flat against your back so you can use the garment by itself - useful when you are setting up camp in the rain with the pack off.
- Has side running zips from the armpit to the bottom of the garment. This allows you to remove your bodypack without taking the garment off - very handy if you need to remove your tent from the pack in the rain. If needed, this feature also allows you to put the garment on after you have put on your bodypack.
- Size selection is according to your backlength, short or long. Go here to determine your correct backlength
- The sleeve closures and drawstrings allow you to cinch to your size. The pack cover drawstring and different snap up options allow WaterWizard to be adjusted to fit the full range of pack sizes, from our largest down to daypack size.
- An effective emergency shelter. You can sit with your knees in the front pocket covers and bum in the bottom of the pack cover for total weather protection.
- Folds into its own pocket for storage or for use as a pillow.
|Weight||S 484g / L 524g|
|Key Fabrics||190T nylon PU coated. Seams are taped.|
|Recommended Use||Hiking with Aarn backpacks and pockets|