With the trend to lighter gear for running and racing, the Aarn Pace Magic 22 and 33 give a superb combination of agility, stability, fit, ventilation and comfort.
Our X Frame is used on the small packs and auto moulds to the different back curves when running or cycling. The X Frame hold a slim back-hugging shape and prevent roundabout when the pack is stuffed full.
The suspended mesh back panel is tension-adjustable for the best fit under the load carried and keeps you cooler under high exertion.
The stretch shoulder strap moulds to your torso contours. They incorporate a pair of pockets each sized to carry 1 litre water bottle for balanced load carrying.
Dual tensioners precision mould the hip belt and the back panel to your body for great comfort and stability.
Twin centre closure buckles spread the load over a wide area of the tummy for digestive comfort.
Weight: 22L-638g / 33L-652g
- Top opening, roll top closure stretch side pockets
- Top zip pocket with key ring hook
- Stretch side pockets
- Hydration sleeve, holder and exit
- Cord-loc compression
- Twin trekking pole attachment in front and behind
- Ice axe attachements
- Twin chest straps for stability and custom shaping for men and women
- Balancing Pockets: Shoulder straps (hold 2 x 1L water bottles); Hipbelt - 2 x 1L
- Front compression cord for load stability and gear stowage
- Loops on bottom to attach gear
- Optimise for multi-day racing events
|Aarn Pace Magic 22||Aarn Pace Magic 33|
|Fabric||40D SI/70D Nylon||40D SI/70D Nylon|
|Measurements||W27 x D15 x H55 cm||W29 x D18 x H60 cm|
|Litres||20 + 2||31 + 2|