AARN - PHOTO BALANCE POCKETS (REGULAR)
These have been specially developed with professional photographers after numerous requests. Waterproof liners attach by Velcro so you can remove the camera or lenses inside their liners in wet conditions.
- One size fits all
- Holds SLR camera body Read more
Photo Balance Pockets are a superb solution for outdoor photographers and have been highly praised by professional photographers wanting a balanced load and instant access to camera gear.
These come in 2 sizes: Regular for photographers using SLRs and Professional for those using large SLRs like the Nikon D3.
The left pocket has a divided top compartment for 2 longer lenses and a bottom compartment with separate zip opening for shorter lenses.
For gear flexibility, the separating partitions can be unzipped to make 1 large compartment.
- Reg: Holds cameras up to L: 20 cm, W:15 cm, H:12 cm + 3 lenses (Max. length: 26 cm)
- Pro : Holds cameras up to L: 30 cm, W:18 cm, H:16 cm + lenses (Max. length: 30 cm)
- Separate highly water-resistant Dry Liners for camera and each lens
- Unzip each lid and it flops forward for superb camera access and easy access to battery pocket inside lid
- Flip-top zip-flaps flip up for easy access, flip down for rain
- Separate zip entry for top and bottom compartments
- Foam stiffened for stability
- 4 mesh exterior pockets, bottom pockets take water bottles
- Converts to a daypack with Daypack Conversion Straps
- Daypack also carries on front for instant camera access
|Weight||Standard/ + liners/ daypack: 562/ 684 /734 gm|
|Volume||Pair: 12L + 2L (exterior mesh pockets)|
|Dimensions||Height: 35cm / Width: 18cm / Depth: 11cm|